Friday, August 6, 2010

Hello & Welcome!


Welcome to my little blog, setting out to prove to the world that players of romantic video games are not nerdy, obese, antisocial shut-ins who have never seen soap or been kissed. Or at least to prove that 2D characters are hot.

Left to Right: Hanako (Katawa Shoujo), Travis (RE: Alistair++), Lisa (Princess Maker 3: Yume Miru Yousei)
See what I mean? (Or at least, they're adorable, right?)
Left to Right: Yo & Mon-Mon (YoJinBo: The Bodyguards), Patricia & Lisa (Princess Maker 4)
Well really, this will just be a little blog where I take the time to review several games that have dating simulation and/or visual novel elements in them. Whereas game reviews are becoming more popular, I have noticed often in my hunt for information on said games, that I haven't been able to find many reviews of them, if any at all. This has led to several... unfortunate purchases... (Which left me screaming at the games...)

Most of the games reviewed will have romantic elements; however, some will not if they fit the visual novel requirement. (Also many/most of the games that have dating simulation in English will be visual novels, because those merely happen to be what is ported into the U.S.) The games I pick to review will not be limited by gender of the main character or the pursuits, and whereas most of the games will be Teen or lower in rating, I will cover some adult games as well. Most of the games will be in English, however, I will also try to compare translated games to their counterparts, as well as covering some games that were never translated.

Regardless, I hope this is helpful to some, and please, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment